Monday, August 27, 2012

My New Blog

Well, I have finally taken the leap and created a new "Starting Over" blog.  Here is the link, for those of you who would like to follow it:


Here's hoping there is still life after leaving . . . actually, I know there is! :-)

I am still tweaking the settings on it, as I don't remember everything I did to set up this one.  

Also, Diabetes Wife (please and thank you):

I know you had written quite some time ago about saving and printing your posts from your blog, as a record to keep for yourself.  Do you have any helpful hints for me on how to do this?  Since I no longer have to hide what I'm doing from hubby, I would really like to have a hard copy of this complicated journey.  Thinking it may be a good reminder!  

Cheers,

Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment