Thursday, July 12, 2012

"A Diabetic Spouse" is Back!

Sandy,

Welcome back.  Hope that you are not slammed in the future for what you have to say on your blog.  If you've looked at mine, you may notice that things have changed tremendously for me . . .

Anyway, here is the comment that you left:

I am back :) I will post soon on why i was away. Please spread the word that I am back. lifeofadiabeticspouse.blogspot.com
Thanks!

Take care.   I hope all goes well for you and your hubby, and also that you found answers for your (nerve pain?)

Cheers,

Lilly

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know, Lilly

    Glad you are back Sandy

    we missed you!

    Tom's Wife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's the blog/site for Diabetic Spouse? Always felt a true kinship to her...then she was gone...please let us know how to find you...post on diabetic wife or DW II....Need my online friends more than ever...we are planning a BIG move and I'm scared....DH says "no big thing" hire somebody to do it...TO downsize from 2500 to 900 (that is furnished) Pack up a place we've lived 18 plus yrs...best to ALL.....TX DW

    ReplyDelete
  3. TX DW:

    If you re-read my post, you will see the URL ("internet address") for Sandy's site. If you still have problems, let me know. I hope your move goes okay. Are you moving out of state?

    Take care,

    Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys! You are truly awesome! I really missed all of you. PS: I didn't look in to why I had that bout of nerve pain but it hasn't returned so I left it alone ;)

    ReplyDelete